January 30, 2009

I am hooked on.....

In response to Hooked on Houses post I thought about what I am hooked on (at the moment) and there are so many things.... crochet, quilting, I'm dying to scrapbook something, cooking, baking, reading, decorating, thrift shopping, Hobby Lobby sale ads, watching The Office, blogging.... I feel like I'm running in several directions at once.

But after much contemplation, I realized I am completely hooked, addicted, attached, involved, you name it -

-

-

-

-

with blogging! There are so many wonderful blogs with great ideas, words of encouragement, and no matter which interest is running through my head - I can find a blog or website that fits it.

So in honor of this new obsession, here are 3 of my current favorite blogs:

Hooked on Houses - of course!

Cake Wrecks - perfect for a laugh, and the what 'not' to do's with cake decorating. It's only a matter of time before I buy one of the cake wrecks shirts!

Kelly's Korner - Please pray for this family and their new addition Harper! I check her blog often to read updates on this precious baby girl.

There are SO MANY more blogs that I find inspiring and great to read - I will refer to them all I'm sure in future posts! {I just tried to narrow it down a little for this post :) }

{I will still be posting a party topic this weekend in honor of the Super Bowl on Sunday}

post signature

7 comments:

The Summer Kitchen Interiors said...

We agree.... Blogging is very adictive!
Karla & Karrie

PamperingBeki said...

I'm with ya! Completely hooked on blogging!

And just when I think I've found all the "good" ones, I stumble across more. It's better than magazines!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Sounds like we've got a lot in common! I love "The Office," reading, decorating, Hobby Lobby, and blogging, of course. I also get a big kick out of Cake Wrecks. I could spend hours on that site--it cracks me up. And Kelly's Korner is good, too. I've been checking on baby updates, too. They had such a scare!

Nice of you to add my blog to your list. :-)

Thanks for joining my blog party!

Messy Jessy said...

Hi There! I am a fellow Hooked On party poster. Jess @ Just a Blink (lamps).

I have been a blogger since last May and I am in love with it! The community, the writing, the photos, the inspiration!

Keep it Up!

PS I will be watching The Office on hulu.com tonight.

Andi - udandi said...

I'm a crafter (scrapbooking, sewing, cooking/baking) which is what my blog is about. Love the office and cake wrecks, too! any food blog with great photos has me bookmarking up a storm!

Kim @ Forever Wherever said...

I can relate to your post! I can't believe how addicting blogging can be!

Thanks for stopping by earlier! I always enjoy meeting fellow coffee lovers! Coffee cookbooks sound neat!

-Kim

Gayle said...

Oh, yes, I am also hooked on blogging and blog reading!